Welcome To My Madness…
I’m Mande’. I’ve been writing for the past three years. Mostly, for my friends–the only people I’d allow to read my work. Now, I want to share my crazy imagination with the world. And I’d love a wonderful mentor to guide me. Teach me the ways of the writing Jedi Truthfully, I don’t want just one of my four mentor picks… I WANT ALL FOUR. I’m greedy.
Below you will find a list of things I’m willings to do to sway you in my direction.
1) I WILL BEG.
Stalking is a good way to show affection, right?
2) I WILL DESTROY ALL OTHERS… AND THEIR STUFFED ANIMALS.
3) I WILL MAKE YOU TREATS THAT WILL SOMETIMES INCLUDE LIQUER.
Yep. Otherwise, what’s the purpose of a Mimosa?
4) I WILL TELL YOU CALORIES NEVER COUNT ON DAYS THAT END IN Y.
No really. I swear it’s true.
List of Qualities That Make Me Your Best Choice
This may be very shameless.
1. Determination: I will complete any task.
A couple years ago, I was working full-time nights and attending two colleges full-time. I took 24 hours of classes, worked 48 hours a week as an RN, and carried a 4.0 from beginning to end.
2. I spell my name weird: Mande’
It’s a long story. Pick me and I’ll tell you about it.
3. Not only is my name unique… SO AM I.
My friends say I’m the only person they know that can go from reading Shakespeare to yelling at the TV because I’m loosing at Halo online.
They also say it’s a good thing there’s only one of me, because the world can’t handle another. LOL. I swear they mean it in a good way. I have no plans for world domination. Well… Except with my writing.
4. I own an African Gray Parrot.
4. I think Joss Whedon is a genius.
Thanks for visiting. And don’t worry. If you spell my name wrong on Dec. 11th I’ll forgive you.